Film Director (29-Sep-1913 19-Feb-2001)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Stanley Kramer; with Thomas H. Coffey. It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World: A Life in Hollywood. New York: Harcourt, Brace. 1997. 251pp.
Donald Spoto. Stanley Kramer: Film Maker. New York: G. P. Putnam. 1978. 367pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Internet Broadway Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- The Film Encyclopedia, 5th Edition (p.790)
- Penguin Companion to the Arts in the Twentieth Century (p.254)
- Cassell Companion to Cinema (p.315)
- The Encyclopedia of Film (p.307)
- Celebrity Register 4th Issue (p.278)
- The Encyclopedia of Hollywood (p.232)
- The New Biographical Dictionary of Film (p.477)
- International Who's Who 1960 (p.528)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.338)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications