Hoaxer (c. 1474 23-Nov-1499)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Ian Arthurson. The Perkin Warbeck Conspiracy, 1491-1499. Alan Sutton. 1994. 244pp.
Edwin Henes, Jr.; George Chauncey Briner. A Historical Sketch of Perkin Warbeck: Pretender to the Crown of England. New York: Knickerbocker Press. 1902. 41pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica 11th Edition
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.1531)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.505)
- Who's Who in Europe, 1450-1750 (p.310)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications