|N. Scott Momaday|
Novelist (born 27-Feb-1934)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
N. Scott Momaday. The Names: A Memoir. New York: Harper & Row. 1976. 170pp.
Mathias Schubnell (editor). Conversations with N. Scott Momaday. University Press of Mississippi. 1997. 237pp.
Matthias Schubnell. N. Scott Momaday: The Cultural and Literary Background. University of Oklahoma Press. 1986. 336pp.
Lee Schweninger. N. Scott Momaday: Literary Masters Volume 12. Farmington Hills, MI: Gale Group. 2001. 175pp.
Alan R. Velie. Four American Indian Literary Masters: N. Scott Momaday, James Welch, Leslie Marmon Silko, and Gerald Vizenor. University of Oklahoma Press. 1982. 161pp.
Charles L. Woodward (editor). Ancestral Voice: Conversations with N. Scott Momaday. Lincoln, NE: University of Nebraska Press. 1989. 173pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Merriam-Webster's Dictionary of American Writers (p.292)
- New York Public Library Literature Companion (p.168)
- The Oxford Companion to American Literature, 5th Edition (p.501)
- Benet's Readers Encyclopedia, 4th Edition (p.695)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.508)
- Britannica Almanac 2006 (p.92)
- St. James Encyclopedia of Popular Culture (vol.3, p.392)
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.489)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2014 Soylent Communications