Artist (28-Jul-1887 2-Oct-1968)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Lewis Kachur. Displaying the Marvelous: Marcel Duchamp, Salvador Dali, and Surrealist Exhibition. MIT Press. 2003. 281pp.
Joseph Masheck (editor). Marcel Duchamp: In Perspective. Da Capo Press. 2002. 184pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- The Film Encyclopedia, 5th Edition (p.408)
- 20th Century Culture: A Biographical Companion (p.194)
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.192)
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.444)
- Penguin Companion to the Arts in the Twentieth Century (p.394)
- Benet's Readers Encyclopedia, 4th Edition (p.294)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.203)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.156)
- Obituaries from the Times 1961-1970 (p.227)
- Legends in Their Own Time (p.71)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.72)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications