Journalist (born 8-Feb-1940)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Ted Koppel. Off Camera: Private Thoughts Made Public. New York, NY: Alfred A. Knopf Inc.. 2000.
Ted Koppel; Kyle Gibson. Nightline: History in the Making and the Making of Television. New York, NY: Random House. 1996. 476pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Public Information Research Namebase [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- Who's Who in America 2000 (p.2690)
- Celebrity Register 4th Issue (p.276)
- Les Brown's Encyclopedia of Television (p.302)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.410)
- Britannica Almanac 2006 (p.83)
- The Encyclopedia of Television (vol.2, pp.905-07)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.55)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications