|G. I. Gurdjieff|
Philosopher, Religion (1877 29-Oct-1949)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Rudolph P. Byrd. Jean Toomer's Years with Gurdjieff: Portrait of an Artist, 1923-1936. Athens, GA: University of Georgia Press. 1990. 212pp.
David Kherdian. On a Spaceship with Beelzebub: By a Grandson of Gurdjieff. Globe Press. 1991. 282pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Public Information Research Namebase [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- 20th Century Culture: A Biographical Companion (p.295)
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.280)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.217)
- Biographical Dictionary of American Cult and Sect Leaders (p.103)
- The Hutchinson Dictionary of Ideas (p.233)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications