Psychologist (15-Jun-1902 12-May-1994)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Robert Coles. Erik H. Erikson: The Growth of His Work. Boston: Little, Brown. 1970. 440pp.
Kai T. Erikson (editor). In Search of Common Ground: Conversations with Erik H. Erikson & Huey P. Newton. New York: W. W. Norton. 1973. 143pp.
Lawrence J. Friedman. Identity's Architect: A Biography of Erik H. Erikson. New York: Scribner. 1999. 592pp.
Paul Roazen. Erik H. Erikson: The Power and Limits of a Vision. New York: Free Press. 1976. 246pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Public Information Research Namebase [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Encyclopedia of American Biography (p.350)
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.208)
- Webster's American Biographies (p.322)
- World Authors 1970-1975 (pp.239-43)
- Current Biography, 1971 Yearbook (pp.118-21)
- Celebrity Register 3rd Issue (p.156)
- Celebrity Register 4th Issue (p.151)
- Benet's Readers Encyclopedia, 4th Edition (p.327)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.223)
- Public Intellectuals: A Study in Decline (p.196)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications