Playwright, Author (c. 1575 16-Aug-1641)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Barbara J. Baines. Thomas Heywood. Twayne. 1984. 178pp.
Frederick S. Boas. Thomas Heywood. Williams & Norgate. 1950. 159pp.
Arthur Melville Clark. Thomas Heywood: Playwright and Miscellanist. London: Basil Blackwell. 1931. 356pp.
Otelia Cromwell. Thomas Heywood: A Study in the Elizabethan Drama of Everyday Life. Yale University Press. 1928. 234pp.
Michael Wentworth. Thomas Heywood: A Reference Guide. G. K. Hall. 1986. 315pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica 11th Edition
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.708)
- A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature (p.190)
- British Authors Before 1800 (p.268)
- Benet's Readers Encyclopedia, 4th Edition (p.472)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.235)
- The Reader's Encyclopedia of World Drama (p.426)
- The Penguin Companion to English Literature (p.253)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications