Playwright (c. 1572 c. 1632)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Doris Ray Adler. Thomas Dekker: A Reference Guide. G. K. Hall. 1983. 309pp.
Antony Francis Allison. Thomas Dekker, c. 1572-1632: A Bibliographical Catalogue of the Early Editions (To the End of the 17th Century). Dawsons. 1972. 143pp.
Suzanne Blow. Rhetoric in the Plays of Thomas Dekker. Edwin Mellen Press. 1972. 137pp.
Larry S. Champion. Thomas Dekker and the Traditions of English Drama. Peter Lang. 1985. 198pp.
James H. Conover. Thomas Dekker: An Analysis of Dramatic Structure. Mouton. 1969. 250pp.
Julia Gasper. The Dragon and the Dove: The Plays of Thomas Dekker. Clarendon Press. 1990. 241pp.
Kate L Gregg. Thomas Dekker: A Study in Economic and Social Backgrounds. Folcroft Library Editions. 1977. 50pp.
Mary Leland Hunt. Thomas Dekker: A Study. Columbia University Press. 1911. 212pp.
George R. Price. Thomas Dekker. Twayne. 1969. 189pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Broadway Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica 11th Edition
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.401)
- A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature (p.111)
- British Authors Before 1800 (p.148)
- Benet's Readers Encyclopedia, 4th Edition (p.261)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.141)
- The Reader's Encyclopedia of World Drama (p.175)
- The Penguin Companion to English Literature (p.140)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications