|Pope Alexander VI|
Religion (1-Jan-1431 18-Aug-1503)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Michael De La Bedoyere. The Meddlesome Friar: The Story of the Conflict Between Savonarola and Alexander VI. Collins. 1957. 256pp.
Johann Burchard. At the Court of the Borgia: Being an Account of the Reign of Pope Alexander VI. Folio Society. 1963. 245pp.
Alexander Gordon. The Lives of Pope Alexander VI and His Son Caesar Borgia. J. Campbell. 1844. 232pp.
Arnold Harris Mathew. The Life and Times of Rodrigo Borgia: Pope Alexander VI. S. Paul & Co.. 1912. 413pp.
Peter De Roo. Material for a History of Pope Alexander VI: His Relatives and His Time. Desclée, De Brouwer and Co.. 1924.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica 11th Edition
- Random House Dictionary of World Biography (p.10)
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.27)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.8)
- Who's Who in Europe, 1450-1750 (p.8)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2016 Soylent Communications