Royalty (18-Apr-1480 24-Jun-1519)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Sarah Bradford. Lucrezia Borgia: Life, Love And Death In Renaissance Italy. New York, New York: Viking Press. 2004. 421pp.
Rachel Erlanger. Lucrezia Borgia: A Biography. Hawthorn Books. 1978. 372pp.
Hugh Shankland (editor). The Prettiest Love Letters in the World: Letters Between Lucrezia Borgia and Pietro Bembo, 1503-1519. David R. Godine Publisher. 2001. 46pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica 11th Edition
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.181)
- Benet's Readers Encyclopedia, 4th Edition (p.124)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.63)
- International Dictionary of Women's Biography (p.70)
- Who's Who in Europe, 1450-1750 (p.36)
- Northeastern Dictionary of Women's Biography (p.80)
- Legends in Their Own Time (p.29)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications