Playwright, Screenwriter (10-Jun-1911 30-Nov-1977)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Michael Darlow. Terence Rattigan: The Man and His Work. Quartet Books. 2000. 530pp.
Susan Rusinko. Terence Rattigan. Twayne. 1983. 173pp.
Geoffrey Wansell. Terence Rattigan: A Biography. Fourth Estate. 1995. 434pp.
Bertram A. Young. The Rattigan Version: Sir Terence Rattigan and the Theatre of Character. Atheneum. 1988. 228pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Internet Broadway Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- 20th Century Culture: A Biographical Companion (p.630)
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.586)
- Penguin Companion to the Arts in the Twentieth Century (p.512)
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.1220)
- New York Public Library Literature Companion (p.198)
- The Film Encyclopedia, 5th Edition (p.1161)
- Who's Who in Lesbian & Gay Writing (p.163)
- World Authors 1950-1970 (pp.1190-93)
- Benet's Readers Encyclopedia, 4th Edition (p.857)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.416)
- The Penguin Companion to English Literature (p.438)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.24)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications