Religion (7-Oct-1897 25-Feb-1975)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Claude Andrew Clegg III. An Original Man: The Life and Times of Elijah Muhammad. Macmillan. 1998. 400pp.
Bernard Cushmeer. This Is the One: Messenger Elijah Muhammad: We Need Not Look for Another. Truth Publications. 1971. 160pp.
Karl Evanzz. The Messenger: The Rise and Fall of Elijah Muhammad. Random House. 2001. 704pp.
Malu Halasa. Elijah Muhammad: Religious Leader. Holloway House Publishing. 1993. 192pp.
Louis E. Lomax. When the Word is Given: A Report on Elijah Muhammad, Malcolm X, and the Black Muslim World. Cleveland, OH: World Publishing. 1963. 223pp.
Adib Rashad. Elijah Muhammad and the Ideological Foundation of the Nation of Islam. U.B. & U.S. Communications Systems. 1994. 275pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Public Information Research Namebase [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Encyclopedia of American Biography (p.812)
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.500)
- Webster's American Biographies (p.749)
- Current Biography, 1971 Yearbook (pp.293-95)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.522)
- 100 Greatest African Americans: A Biographical Encyclopedia (pp.235-37)
- Biographical Dictionary of American Cult and Sect Leaders (p.185)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.97)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications