Head of State (19-May-1925 15-Apr-1998)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Ben Kiernan. How Pol Pot Came to Power: Colonialism, Nationalism, and Communism in Cambodia, 1930-1975. Yale University Press. 2004. 430pp.
Philip Short. Pol Pot: Anatomy of a Nightmare. New York: Henry Holt & Company. 2005. 537pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Public Information Research Namebase [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.566)
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.1178)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.401)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.362)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications