Royalty (c. 747 AD 28-Jan-814 AD)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Edith Martha Almedingen. Charlemagne: A Study. The Bodley Head. 1968. 252pp.
Derek Wilson. Charlemagne: The Great Adventure. London: Hutchinson. 2005. 228pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica 11th Edition
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.291)
- Benet's Readers Encyclopedia, 4th Edition (p.187)
- The MacMillan Dictionary of Military Biography (p.54)
- Harper Encyclopedia of Military Biography (p.147)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.102)
- Concise Biographical Dictionary of Famous Men and Women (p.113)
- Legends in Their Own Time (p.47)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications