Head of State (18-Mar-1869 9-Nov-1940)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
David Dilks. Neville Chamberlain, 1869-1929. Cambridge University Press. 2002. 677pp. First of 2 volumes.
David Dutton. Neville Chamberlain. Arnold. 2001. 245pp.
Frank McDonough. Neville Chamberlain, Appeasement and the British Road to War. Manchester University Press. 1998. 224pp.
Robert Self. Neville Chamberlain: A Biography. Ashgate Publishing. 2007. 606pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Public Information Research Namebase [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- 20th Century Culture: A Biographical Companion (p.139)
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.131)
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.286)
- A Biographical Dictionary of World War II (p.29)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.99)
- Who's Who in Modern History, 1860-1980 (p.79)
- The Biographical Dictionary of World War II (p.82)
- Encyclopedia of Heads of State and Governments 1900 through 1945 (p.457)
- Legends in Their Own Time (p.46)
- A Dictionary of 20th Century World Biography (Oxford) (p.115)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications