Film Director, Author (born 3-Feb-1930)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Olivier Assayas. Kenneth Anger. Paris, France: Editions de l'Etoile / Cahiers du cinéma. 1999. 111pp. Language: French.
Jack Hunter (editor). Moonchild: The Films of Kenneth Anger. UK: Creation Books. 2002.
Alice L. Hutchison. Kenneth Anger: A Demonic Visionary. UK: Black Dog. 2004. 256pp.
Bill Landis. Anger: The Unauthorized Biography of Kenneth Anger. New York: HarperCollins. 1995.
Jayne Pilling; Michael O'Pray (editors). Into the Pleasure Dome: The Films of Kenneth Anger. London: British Film Institute. 1989. 76pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- The Film Encyclopedia, 5th Edition (p.40)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.16)
- Chambers Film and TV Handbook (p.10)
- The Encyclopedia of Film (p.18)
- The Hollywood.com Guide to Film Directors (pp.37-39)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.18)
- Legends in Their Own Time (p.9)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications