Poet, Author (22-Dec-1905 6-Jun-1982)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Lee Bartlett (editor). Kenneth Rexroth and James Laughlin: Selected Letters. New York: Norton. 1991. 292pp.
Geoffrey Gardner (editor). For Rexroth: The Ark 14. New York: The Ark. 1980. 413pp.
Morgan Gibson. Kenneth Rexroth. New York: Twayne. 1972. 156pp.
Morgan Gibson. Revolutionary Rexroth: Poet of East-West Wisdom. Hamden, CT: Archon Books. 1986. 153pp.
Linda Hamalian. A Life of Kenneth Rexroth.. New York and London: W. W. Norton & Company. 1990. 444pp.
James Hartzell; Richard Zumwinkle. Kenneth Rexroth: A Checklist of His Published Writings. Los Angeles, CA: Friends of the UCLA Library. 1967. 67pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Merriam-Webster's Dictionary of American Writers
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.592)
- New York Public Library Literature Companion (p.199)
- The Oxford Companion to American Literature, 5th Edition (p.636)
- Twentieth Century Authors, First Supplement (p.822)
- Benet's Readers Encyclopedia, 4th Edition (p.865)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.606)
- Who's Who in Twentieth-Century World Poetry (p.273)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications