|James Ford Rhodes|
Author (1-May-1848 22-Jan-1927)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Robert Cruden. James Ford Rhodes: The Man, the Historian and His Work. Western Reserve University Press. 1961. 290pp.
John A. Garraty (editor). The Barber and the Historian: The Correspondence of George A. Myers and James Ford Rhodes. Columbus: Ohio Historical Society. 1956. 156pp.
M. A. De Wolfe Howe. James Ford Rhodes: American Historian. New York: D. Appleton and Company. 1929. 375pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- Webster's American Biographies (p.869)
- Merriam-Webster's Dictionary of American Writers
- Twentieth Century Authors (p.1163)
- The Oxford Companion to American Literature, 5th Edition (p.637)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications