Poet (c. 1250 27-Aug-1300)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Maria Luisa Ardizzone. Guido Cavalcanti: The Other Middle Ages. University of Toronto Press. 2002. 272pp.
James E. Shaw. Guido Cavalcanti's Theory of Love: The Canzone d'Amore and Other Related Problems. University of Toronto Press. 1949. 228pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica 11th Edition
- European Authors 1000-1900 (p.161)
- Benet's Readers Encyclopedia, 4th Edition (p.180)
- Atlantic: Brief Lives: A Biographical Companion to the Arts (p.138)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications