|Edwin H. Land|
Inventor, Business (7-May-1909 1-Mar-1991)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Victor K. McElheny. Insisting on the Impossible: The Life of Edwin Land. Basic Books. 1999. 544pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Public Information Research Namebase [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.397)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.288)
- Encyclopedia of American Biography (p.659)
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.855)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.128)
- Webster's American Biographies (p.603)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications