Journalist (26-Nov-1912 9-Jul-1992)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Walter Lippmann (editor). Conversations With Eric Sevareid. Public Affairs Press. 1976. 215pp.
Raymond A. Schroth. The American Journey of Eric Sevareid. South Royalton, VT: Steerforth Press. 1995. 462pp.
Eric Sevareid. Not So Wild a Dream. New York: Atheneum. 1978. 522pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Public Information Research Namebase [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.640)
- Current Biography, 1966 Yearbook (pp.363-66)
- Les Brown's Encyclopedia of Television (p.498)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.660)
- Biographical Dictionary of the Left (vol.3, pp.578-83)
- The Encyclopedia of Television (vol.3, pp.1474-76)
- The New York Times Encyclopedia of Television (p.391)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.58)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications