Novelist (17-Jun-1914 24-Mar-1993)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Nancy L. Huse. The Survival Tales of John Hersey. Troy, NY: Whitston Publishing Company. 1983. 217pp.
Nancy Lyman Huse. John Hersey and James Agee: A Reference Guide. G. K. Hall. 1978. 122pp.
David Sanders. John Hersey. New York: Twayne. 1967. 159pp.
David Sanders. John Hersey Revisited. Macmillan. 1991. 130pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Webster's American Biographies (p.483)
- Merriam-Webster's Dictionary of American Writers
- New York Public Library Literature Companion (p.117)
- Contemporary Novelists (pp.599-601)
- The Oxford Companion to American Literature, 5th Edition (p.331)
- Celebrity Register 3rd Issue (p.233)
- Celebrity Register 4th Issue (p.230)
- Benet's Readers Encyclopedia, 4th Edition (p.470)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.331)
- St. James Encyclopedia of Popular Culture (vol.2, p.399)
- Biographical Dictionary of the Left (vol.2, p.421)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.7)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications