|Tsar Nicholas II|
Royalty (18-May-1868 17-Jul-1918)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Helene Carrere D'Encausse. Nicholas II: The Interrupted Transition. New York: Holmes & Meier Publishers, Inc.. 2000.
Marc Ferro. Nicholas II: The Last of the Tsars. New York: Oxford University Press. 1993. 305pp.
Dominic Lieven. Nicholas II: Twilight of the Empire. New York: St. Martin's Press. 1994.
Robert K. Massie. The Romanovs: The Final Chapter. New York: Random House. 1995. 308pp.
Wendy Slater. The Many Deaths of Tsar Nicholas II: Relics, Remains and the Romanovs. Routledge. 2007. 194pp.
Andrew M. Verner. The Crisis of Russian Autocracy: Nicholas II and the 1905 Revolution. Princeton University Press. 1990. 372pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Public Information Research Namebase [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.517)
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.1078)
- Benet's Readers Encyclopedia, 4th Edition (p.730)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.368)
- Who's Who in Modern History, 1860-1980 (p.246)
- Encyclopedia of Heads of State and Governments 1900 through 1945 (p.379)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications