Activist (18-Dec-1946 12-Sep-1977)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Tim J. Juckes. Opposition in South Africa: The Leadership of Z. K. Matthews, Nelson Mandela, and Stephen Biko. Praeger. 1995. 206pp.
N. Barney Pityana. Bounds of Possibility: The Legacy of Steve Biko & Black Consciousness. Zed. 1991. 264pp.
Donald Woods. Biko. Henry Holt. 1991. 432pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Public Information Research Namebase [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- 20th Century Culture: A Biographical Companion (p.72)
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.74)
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.154)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.54)
- Legends in Their Own Time (p.24)
- A Dictionary of 20th Century World Biography (Oxford) (p.63)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications