Golf (4-Feb-1912 26-Sep-2006)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
John Companiotte. Byron Nelson: The Most Remarkable Year in the History of Golf. Chicago, IL: Triumph Books. 2006. 236pp.
Martin Davis. Byron Nelson: The Story of Golf's Finest Gentleman and the Greatest Winning Streak in History. Broadway Books/American Golfer. 1997. 152pp.
Byron Nelson. The Little Black Book: The Personal Diary of Golf Legend Byron Nelson, 1937-1947. Irving, TX: Summit Group. 1995.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.531)
- American Lives: Sports (vol.2, pp.182-84)
- ESPN Sports Almanac 2004 (p.533)
- Sports Illustrated 2005 Almanac (p.876)
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.513)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.269)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications