Boxing (born 30-Jun-1966)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Phil Berger. Blood Season: Mike Tyson and the World of Boxing. Four Walls Eight Windows. 1996. 346pp.
Dominic Calder-Smith. The Long Round: The Triumphs and the Tragedies of the Men Who Fought Mike Tyson. Yellow Jersey. 2004. 224pp.
Reg Gutteridge; Norman Giller. Mike Tyson: The Release of Power. London: Queen Anne Press. 1995. 222pp.
Peter Niels Heller. Bad Intentions: The Mike Tyson Story. Da Capo Press. 1995. 476pp.
Richard Hoffer. A Savage Business: The Comeback and Comedown of Mike Tyson. Simon and Schuster. 1998. 271pp.
Montieth Illingworth. Mike Tyson: Money, Myth, and Betrayal. Carol Publishing Group. 1991. 407pp.
Ted A. Kluck. Facing Tyson: Fifteen Fighters, Fifteen Stories. Globe Pequot. 2006. 272pp.
Joe Layden. The Last Great Fight: The Extraordinary Tale of Two Men and How One Fight Changed Their Lives Forever. Macmillan. 2007. 320pp. James "Buster" Douglas vs. Mike Tyson.
Daniel O'Connor (editor). Iron Mike: A Mike Tyson Reader. Thunder's Mouth Press. 2002. 336pp.
Mark Shaw. Down for the Count: The Shocking Truth Behind the Mike Tyson Rape Trial. Sagamore Publications. 1993. 262pp.
Josť Torres. Fire and Fear: The Inside Story of Mike Tyson. W. H. Allen. 1989. 253pp.
- Official Website: http://www.miketyson.com/
- Twitter: @MikeTyson
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/miketyson/
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.491)
- Britannica Almanac 2006 (p.112)
- American Lives: Sports (vol.2, pp.444-46)
- ESPN Sports Almanac 2004 (p.542)
- St. James Encyclopedia of Popular Culture (vol.4, pp.718-20)
- Sports Illustrated 2005 Almanac (p.884)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.274)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications