Economist (6-Dec-1898 17-May-1987)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
James Angresano. The Political Economy of Gunnar Myrdal: An Institutional Basis for the Transformation Problem. Edward Elgar Publishing. 1998. 197pp.
Herbert Aptheker. The Negro People in America: A Critique of Gunnar Myrdal's "An American Dilemma". New York: International Publications. 1946. 80pp.
Walter A. Jackson. Gunnar Myrdal and America's Conscience: Social Engineering and Racial Liberalism, 1938-1987. University of North Carolina Press. 1990.
Ina Kay Van Loo. Gunnar Myrdal's Unique Approach to Problems of Economic Development. Vantage Press. 1987. 102pp.
David W. Southern. Gunnar Myrdal and Black-White Relations: The Use and Abuse of an American Dilemma 1944-1969. Baton Rouge, LA: Louisiana State University Press. 1987. 341pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Public Information Research Namebase [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- Public Intellectuals: A Study in Decline (p.201)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.360)
- Benet's Readers Encyclopedia, 4th Edition (p.714)
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.507)
- The Hutchinson Dictionary of Ideas (p.364)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.114)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications