Choreographer, Film Director (11-Oct-1918 29-Jul-1998)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Christine Conrad. Jerome Robbins: That Broadway Man, That Ballet Man. Booth-Clibborn Editions. 2000.
Deborah Jowitt. Jerome Robbins: His Life, His Theater, His Dance. Simon & Schuster. 2004. 640pp.
Greg Lawrence. Dance with Demons: The Life of Jerome Robbins. New York, NY: Putnam Publishing Group. 2001.
Robert Emmet Long. Broadway, the Golden Years: Jerome Robbins and the Great Choreographer-Directors: 1940 to the Present. Continuum International Publishing Group. 2003. 312pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Internet Broadway Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.600)
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.1247)
- Webster's American Biographies (p.878)
- The Film Encyclopedia, 5th Edition (p.1195)
- Current Biography, 1969 Yearbook (pp.365-68)
- Celebrity Register 4th Issue (p.425)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.615)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.424)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.82)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications