Poet (5-Apr-1904 9-Jun-2005)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Bernard F. Engel. Richard Eberhart. New York: Twayne Publishers. 1971. 184pp.
Sydney Lea; Jay Parini; Robin M. Barone (editors). Richard Eberhart: A Celebration. Hanover, NH: New England Review/Kenyon Hill Publications. 1980.
Ralph J. Mills. Richard Eberhart. Minneapolis, MN: University of Minnesota Press. 1966.
Joel Roache. Richard Eberhart: The Progress of an American Poet. New York: Oxford University Press. 1971. 293pp.
Stuart Wright. Richard Eberhart: A Descriptive Bibliography, 1921-1987. London: Meckler. 1989. 438pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Merriam-Webster's Dictionary of American Writers
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.199)
- New York Public Library Literature Companion (p.78)
- The Oxford Companion to American Literature, 5th Edition (p.221)
- Twentieth Century Authors, First Supplement (p.296)
- Benet's Readers Encyclopedia, 4th Edition (p.303)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.213)
- Britannica Almanac 2006 (p.123)
- Who's Who in Twentieth-Century World Poetry (p.93)
- Legends in Their Own Time (p.74)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.5)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications