First Lady (6-Feb-1912 30-Apr-1945)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Heike B. Görtemaker. Translated by Damion Searls. Eva Braun: Life with Hitler. Penguin. 2011. 328pp.
Nerin E. Gun. Eva Braun: Hitler's Mistress. Meredith Press. 1968. 301pp. Translation of Eva Braun -- Hitler: Leben und Schicksal.
Angela Lambert. The Lost Life of Eva Braun. London: Century. 2006.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Public Information Research Namebase [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.201)
- A Biographical Dictionary of World War II (p.18)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.69)
- International Dictionary of Women's Biography (p.76)
- The Biographical Dictionary of World War II (p.59)
- Northeastern Dictionary of Women's Biography (p.87)
- Legends in Their Own Time (p.32)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.356)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications