Film Director (born 5-Apr-1942)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Laura Denham. The Films of Peter Greenaway. Minerva. 1993. 62pp.
Bridget Elliot; Anthony Purdy. Peter Greenaway: Architecture and Allegory. Academy Editions. 1997. 128pp.
Vernon W. Gras; Marguerite Gras (editors). Peter Greenaway: Interviews. University Press of Mississippi. 2000. 200pp.
Douglas Keesey. The Films of Peter Greenaway: Sex, Death, and Provocation. McFarland & Co.. 2006. 231pp.
Amy Lawrence. The Films of Peter Greenaway. Cambridge University Press. 1997. 225pp.
David Pascoe. Peter Greenaway: Museums and Moving Images. Reaktion Books. 1997. 242pp.
Leon Steinmetz. The World of Peter Greenaway. Journey Editions. 1995. 164pp.
Paula Willoquet-Maricondi; Mary Alemany-Galway (editors). Peter Greenaway's Postmodern/Poststructuralist Cinema. Scarecrow Press. 2001. 360pp. Essays.
Alan Woods. Being Naked Playing Dead: The Art of Peter Greenaway. Manchester University Press. 1996. 320pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- The Film Encyclopedia, 5th Edition (p.574)
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.623)
- Cassell Companion to Cinema (p.248)
- Chambers Film and TV Handbook (p.137)
- The Encyclopedia of Film (p.233)
- The New Biographical Dictionary of Film (p.353)
- The Hollywood.com Guide to Film Directors (pp.335-37)
- The St. James Encyclopedia of Film Directors (pp.198-200)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications