Critic, Author (11-Oct-1881 6-Jan-1963)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
John Pilkington. Stark Young. Twayne. 1985. 164pp.
Stark Young. The Pavilion: Of People and Times Remembered, of Stories and Places. Scribner. 1951. 194pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Merriam-Webster's Dictionary of American Writers
- Twentieth Century Authors (p.1566)
- The Oxford Companion to American Literature, 5th Edition (p.856)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.821)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications