Astronomer (13-Mar-1855 12-Nov-1916)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
A. Lawrence Lowell. Biography of Percival Lowell. New York: Macmillan. 1935. 212pp.
David Strauss. Percival Lowell: The Culture and Science of a Boston Brahmin. Harvard University Press. 2001. 352pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.430)
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.921)
- Webster's American Biographies (p.653)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.456)
- Asimov's Biographical Encyclopedia of Science and Technology (p.326)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.310)
- Concise Dictionary of American Biography (p.591)
- Hutchinson Dictionary of Scientists (p.306)
- The Hutchinson Dictionary of Ideas (p.318)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.129)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications