Scientist (13-May-1857 16-Sep-1932)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
J. O. Dobson. Ronald Ross, Dragon Slayer: A Short Account of a Great Discovery and of the Man Who Made It. London: Student Christian Memorial. 1934. 112pp.
Josephine Kamm. The Biography of Sir Ronald Ross. London: Privately Printed. 1963. 179pp.
R. L. Mégroz. Ronald Ross: Discoverer and Creator. London: G. Allen & Unwin. 1931. 282pp.
Edwin R. Nye; Mary E. Gibson. Ronald Ross: Malariologist and Polymath: A Biography. New York: St. Martin's Press. 1997. 316pp.
Ronald Ross. Memoirs, with A Full Account of the Great Malaria Problem and Its Solution. London: J. Murray. 1923. 547pp.
John Rowland. The Mosquito Man: The Story of Sir Ronald Ross. London: Lutterworth Press. 1958. 150pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- 20th Century Culture: A Biographical Companion (p.656)
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.610)
- Asimov's Biographical Encyclopedia of Science and Technology (p.291b)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.430)
- Hutchinson Dictionary of Scientists (p.412)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.141)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications