|Sugar Ray Leonard|
Boxing (born 17-May-1956)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
George Kimball. Four Kings: Leonard, Hagler, Hearns, Duran and the Last Great Era of Boxing. McBooks Press. 2008. 340pp.
Sugar Ray Leonard; with Michael Arkush. The Big Fight: My Life in and Out of the Ring. Penguin. 2011. 303pp.
- Official Website: http://www.sugarrayleonard.com/
- Twitter: @SUGARRAYLEONARD
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- Celebrity Register 4th Issue (p.295)
- Who Runs Washington? (p.285)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.298)
- American Lives: Sports (vol.2, pp.34-36)
- ESPN Sports Almanac 2004 (p.529)
- St. James Encyclopedia of Popular Culture (vol.3, p.136)
- Sports Illustrated 2005 Almanac (p.872)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.266)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications