Anthropologist (6-Feb-1913 9-Dec-1996)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Mary Leakey. Mary Leakey: Disclosing the Past. Doubleday. 1984. 215pp.
Virginia Morell. Ancestral Passions: The Leakey Family and the Quest for Humankind's Beginnings. New Brunswick, NJ: Overstock Unlimited Inc.. 1995. 638pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.406)
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.871)
- International Dictionary of Women's Biography (p.273)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.293)
- Hutchinson Dictionary of Scientists (p.286)
- Northeastern Dictionary of Women's Biography (p.315)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.113)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications