Film Director (15-Oct-1900 13-Sep-1987)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Clive Denton; Kingsley Canham. The Hollywood Professionals: Volume 5: King Vidor, John Cromwell, Mervyn LeRoy. New York: Tantivy Press. 1976. 192pp.
Mervyn LeRoy; with Dick Kleiner. Mervyn Leroy: Take One. New York: Hawthorn Books. 1974. 244pp.
Mervyn LeRoy; with Alyce Canfield. It Takes More Than Talent. Alfred A. Knopf. 1953. 300pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Internet Broadway Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- The Film Encyclopedia, 5th Edition (p.845)
- Cassell Companion to Cinema (p.331)
- The Encyclopedia of Film (p.328)
- The Encyclopedia of Hollywood (p.245)
- The New Biographical Dictionary of Film (p.516)
- Who's Who in California 1976 (p.52)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.338)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications