Business (born 2-Feb-1942)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Alex Ben Block. Outfoxed: Marvin Davis, Barry Diller, Rupert Murdoch and the Inside Story of America's Fourth Television Network. St. Martin's Press. 1990. 304pp.
George Mair. The Barry Diller Story: The Life and Times of America's Greatest Entertainment Mogul. John Wiley and Sons. 1997. 348pp.
Jerome Tuccille. Barry Diller: The Life and Times of a Media Mogul. Carol Publishing Group. 1998. 256pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Public Information Research Namebase [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- The Film Encyclopedia, 5th Edition (p.384)
- Les Brown's Encyclopedia of Television (p.154)
- Britannica Almanac 2006 (p.65)
- The Encyclopedia of Television (vol.1, pp.494-96)
- The New York Times Encyclopedia of Television (p.118)
- Legends in Their Own Time (p.68)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications