Film Director (18-Dec-1904 8-Mar-1975)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Paul Cronin (editor). George Stevens: Interviews. University Press of Mississippi. 2004. 125pp.
Marilyn Ann Moss. Giant: George Stevens, A Life on Film. Madison, WI: Terrace Books. 2004. 327pp.
Donald Richie. George Stevens: An American Romantic. Museum of Modern Art. 1970. 104pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Internet Broadway Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.672)
- The Film Encyclopedia, 5th Edition (p.1339)
- Cassell Companion to Cinema (p.530)
- Chambers Film and TV Handbook (p.320)
- The Encyclopedia of Film (p.514)
- The Encyclopedia of Hollywood (p.404)
- The New Biographical Dictionary of Film (p.834)
- The Hollywood.com Guide to Film Directors (p.818)
- The St. James Encyclopedia of Film Directors (pp.489-91)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.697)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.466)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.340)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications