Business (born 7-Mar-1942)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Michael Eisner; with Tony Schwartz. Work in Progress. New York, NY: Random House. 1998. 430pp.
Joe Flower. Prince of the Magic Kingdom: Michael Eisner and the Re-Making of Disney. New York: John Wiley & Sons. 1991. 309pp.
Kim Masters. The Keys to the Kingdom: How Michael Eisner Lost His Grip. New York, NY: Morrow/Avon. 2000.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Public Information Research Namebase [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- The Film Encyclopedia, 5th Edition (p.433)
- The Encyclopedia of Film (p.179)
- The New Biographical Dictionary of Film (p.267)
- Les Brown's Encyclopedia of Television (p.171)
- Movers & Shakers: The 100 Most Influential Figures in Modern Business (pp.172-75)
- Britannica Almanac 2006 (p.67)
- The Encyclopedia of Television (vol.1, p.556)
- The New York Times Encyclopedia of Television (p.131)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications