Author (born 16-Jan-1930)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Norman Podhoretz. Ex-Friends: Falling Out with Allen Ginsberg, Lionel & Diana Trilling, Lillian Hellman, Hannah Arendt, and Norman Mailer. Norwalk, CT: Easton Press. 1999. 244pp.
Norman Podhoretz. Breaking Ranks: A Political Memoir. New York: Harper & Row. 1979. 365pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Public Information Research Namebase [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.565)
- Current Biography, 1968 Yearbook (pp.319-22)
- The Oxford Companion to American Literature, 5th Edition (p.593)
- Celebrity Register 4th Issue (p.398)
- World Authors 1950-1970 (pp.1147-48)
- The International Who's Who 2001 (p.1230)
- Public Intellectuals: A Study in Decline (p.202)
- Britannica Almanac 2006 (p.99)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications