Poet (26-Mar-1930 17-Jan-2001)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Barry Miles. The Beat Hotel: Ginsberg, Burroughs and Corso in Paris, 1957-1963. New York: Grove Press. 2000. 294pp.
Bill Morgan (editor). An Accidental Autobiography: The Selected Letters of Gregory Corso. New Directions Publishing. 2003. 444pp.
Kirby Olson. Gregory Corso: Doubting Thomist. Southern Illinois University Press. 2002. 183pp.
Michael Skau. A Clown in a Grave: Complexities and Tensions in the Works of Gregory Corso. Southern Illinois University Press. 1999. 233pp.
Gregory Stephenson. Exiled Angel: A Study of the Work of Gregory Corso. Hearing Eye. 1989. 103pp.
Robert Alfred Wilson. A Bibliography of Works by Gregory Corso, 1954-1965. Phoenix Book Shop. 1966. 40pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Merriam-Webster's Dictionary of American Writers (p.91)
- Benet's Readers Encyclopedia, 4th Edition (p.229)
- New York Public Library Literature Companion (p.58)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.156)
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.153)
- Who's Who in Twentieth-Century World Poetry (p.69)
- Legends in Their Own Time (p.55)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications