Novelist, Film Director (born 5-Oct-1952)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Linda Badley. Writing Horror and the Body: The Fiction of Stephen King, Clive Barker, and Anne Rice. Westport, CT: Greenwood Publishing Group. 1996. 200pp.
Suzanne J. Barbieri. Clive Barker: Mythmaker for the Millennium. British Fantasy Society. 1994. 62pp.
Clive Barker. Clive Barker: Visions of Heaven and Hell. Rizzoli International. 2005. 352pp.
Michael Brown (editor). Pandemonium: Further Explorations into the World of Clive Barker. Eclipse Books. 1991.
James Van Hise. Stephen King and Clive Barker: The Illustrated Masters of the Macabre. Pioneer Books, Inc.. 1990. 146pp.
Douglas E. Winter. Clive Barker: The Dark Fantastic. New York: Harper Collins. 2002. 671pp. Authorized biography.
- Official Website: http://www.clivebarker.info/
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- The Film Encyclopedia, 5th Edition (p.91)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.39)
- Contemporary North American Directors (p.35)
- St. James Encyclopedia of Popular Culture (vol.1, p.174)
- Legends in Their Own Time (p.17)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications