Author (18-Aug-1925 19-Aug-2017)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Brian Aldiss. The Twinkling of an Eye: My Life As an Englishman. Little, Brown. 2004.
Margaret Aldiss. Item Eighty-Three: Brian W. Aldiss: A Bibliography 1954-1972. SF Horizons. 1973. 40pp. Second edition.
Brian Griffin. Apertures: A Study of the Writings of Brian W. Aldiss. Greenwood Publishing Group. 1984. 261pp.
Tom Henighan. Brian W. Aldiss. New York: Twayne. 1999. 156pp.
Richard Mathews. Aldiss Unbound: The Science Fiction of Brian W. Aldiss. San Bernardino, CA: Borgo Press. 1977. 64pp.
- Official Website: http://www.brianwaldiss.com/
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- Random House Dictionary of World Biography (p.9)
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.12)
- Who's Who in America 2000 (p.54)
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.26)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.8)
- Contemporary Novelists (pp.25-28)
- World Authors 1970-1975 (pp.16-20)
- Benet's Readers Encyclopedia, 4th Edition (p.22)
- The International Who's Who 2001 (p.25)
- Legends in Their Own Time (p.5)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.48)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2017 Soylent Communications