Paranormal (18-Mar-1877 3-Jan-1945)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Harmon H. Bro. A Seer Out of Season: The Life of Edgar Cayce. New York: New American Library. 1989.
Mary Ellen Carter. My Years with Edgar Cayce: The Personal Story of Gladys Davis Turner. New York: Harper and Row. 1972. 140pp. Cayce's personal secretary of 20 years.
Sidney D. Kirkpatrick. Edgar Cayce: An American Prophet. New York: Riverhead Books. 2000. 564pp.
Jess Stearn. Edgar Cayce: The Sleeping Prophet. Garden City, NY: Doubleday & Company. 1967.
Thoams Sugrue. There is a River: The Story of Edgar Cayce. New York: Henry Holt and Company. 1945.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Public Information Research Namebase [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.129)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.123)
- Biographical Dictionary of American Cult and Sect Leaders (p.53)
- Legends in Their Own Time (p.45)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.357)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications