Poet (10-Jan-1928 14-Feb-2015)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Christoper Buckley (editor). On the Poetry of Philip Levine: Stranger to Nothing. University of Michigan Press. 1991. 376pp.
Philip Levine. The Bread of Time: Toward an Autobiography. New York: Alfred A. Knopf. 1994.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- New York Times Obituary [link]
- Merriam-Webster's Dictionary of American Writers
- World Authors 1970-1975 (pp.490-92)
- The Oxford Companion to American Literature, 5th Edition (p.423)
- Benet's Readers Encyclopedia, 4th Edition (p.596)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.436)
- Who's Who in Twentieth-Century World Poetry (p.187)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2016 Soylent Communications