Film Director (25-Jan-1943 26-Aug-2017)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
John Kenneth Muir. Eaten Alive at a Chainsaw Massacre: The Films of Tobe Hooper. McFarland. 2002. 198pp.
- Official Website: http://www.tobehooper.com/
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- New York Times Obituary [link]
- The Film Encyclopedia, 5th Edition (p.664)
- The Encyclopedia of Film (p.261)
- Contemporary North American Directors (p.217)
- The Hollywood.com Guide to Film Directors (pp.379-82)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2017 Soylent Communications