Author, Artist (2-Mar-1904 24-Sep-1991)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Charles Cohen. The Seuss, the Whole Seuss and Nothing but the Seuss: A Visual Biography of Theodor Seuss Geisel. Westminster, MD: Random House Childrens Books. 2004.
Thomas Fensch. The Man Who Was Dr. Seuss. New Century Books. 2000. 176pp.
Judith Morgan; Neil Morgan. Dr. Seuss & Mr. Geisel: A Biography. New York: Da Capo Press. 1996. 288pp.
Philip Nel. Dr. Seuss: American Icon. New York: Continuum Publishing. 2004. 301pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Internet Broadway Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- Merriam-Webster's Dictionary of American Writers
- Encyclopedia of American Biography (p.430)
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.640)
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.1329)
- Webster's American Biographies (p.390)
- Twentieth Century Authors (p.522)
- Current Biography, 1968 Yearbook (pp.138-41)
- Celebrity Register 4th Issue (p.454)
- Benet's Readers Encyclopedia, 4th Edition (p.932)
- Les Brown's Encyclopedia of Television (p.219)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.267)
- St. James Encyclopedia of Popular Culture (vol.1, p.757)
- The New York Times Encyclopedia of Television (p.167)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.6)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications