Novelist (8-Oct-1905 9-Jul-1981)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Lawrence Graver. An Obsession with Anne Frank: Meyer Levin and the Diary. Berkeley, CA: University of California Press. 1995. 254pp.
Meyer Levin. In Search: An Autobiography. Paris, France: Authors Press. 1950. 524pp.
Meyer Levin. The Obsession. New York: Simon & Schuster. 1973. 316pp.
Martin Litvin. Audacious Pilgrim: The Story of Meyer Levin. Woodston, KS: Western Books. 1999. 239pp.
Ralph Melnick. The Stolen Legacy of Anne Frank: Meyer Levin, Lillian Hellman, and the Staging of the Diary. Yale University Press. 1997. 290pp.
Steven Joel Rubin. Meyer Levin. New York: Twayne. 1982. 165pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Public Information Research Namebase [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Merriam-Webster's Dictionary of American Writers (p.252)
- Benet's Readers Encyclopedia, 4th Edition (p.596)
- Who's Who in World Jewry 1965 (p.575)
- St. James Encyclopedia of Popular Culture (vol.3, p.145)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2014 Soylent Communications